Sunday, December 1, 2013

In A Matter Of Days -con time

Hello again lovlies~
Lets talk about where I went for the past 3 days. 
Forgive my absence from the past 3 days, Banzai-kon was hosting a convention and it's tradition to go, along with an anniversary to my best and dearest friend that came all the way down to the RGV.
Even if the convention wasn't as great as previous years, given the sudden change in location, it was a decent con. Met new friends, got some goodies, and saw senpai again! <33 (-cough- MissShadowLovley- cough- She is just the sweetest thing and so kind! Plus she called me cute again and aaaaa
)






There was also a small lolita meetup! There was only about a few girls however and I was only to stay with them for a few minutes before having to run off with my friends, but it was still very fun!
As normal I got all dressed up for cosplay and what not, so if you where at the con you might have seen me!
1st Day: (Lolita) Card Dress Cord -Pictures of it will be posted+ I achieved the poof I really wanted! <3-
2nd Day: Matryoshka Gumi
3rd Day: Didn't bother going cause it was going to close at 12
It was an ok con, I wish things would have been planned out better but oh well.
That's  all from the weekend and hey friends-
Its the first of December! Meaning my birthday is like... 3 days from now oh boy!
I'ma be an adult guys...
-sob- That's it for now. Con photos on your way
Till next time sweeties.

No comments:

Post a Comment