Well, I'm starting to get the basic idea of what cold is. And since I'm a valley girl, the cold is something that I am not at all use to.
I rather prefer the warmth than the cold on two reasons.
1. I can't 'produce' heat, and much less retain it. (It's like I change temp. to the surrounding environment >:V )
2. I start having 'Dead Man's Hands' as a proof to show how easy it is for me to get cold.
Every day during school when I have to go into a cold class room, my hands will line up with the temperature INSIDE that classroom. It is just not fun. >:/
ANYWHO! Due to the extreme cold that I am no where near to being use to, I did not have the favorable option of going out in lolita, or any type of skirt.
So this WHOLE WEEK, I've had nothing to wear but extremly layered clothing and dare I say it,
pants all week.
Its not that I don't like pants, but since a year or two ago I would wear nothing but skirt, skirt, dress, OP, Jsk, pants, and have the cycle repeat again.
It was the most unnatural thing I've done in a while and I feel so uncomfortable with it...
I hope it warms up next week, or at least during the weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment