Tuesday, March 11, 2014

~ Personal Update (:3」∠)_

I'm still currently working on the video for the Bodyline Luckypack haul, both the lolita and the cosplay pack.
I'm prolly gonna end up doing this thing where I have a video up on youtube and then a written/ textual/ run through here on blogspot and on tumblr!
So yup! Let's get a run down of what has been going on so far in my life!
Woah guys, Valentine's passed by already?
Where does the time go, really?
--
But anywho! Guess what time of the year it is?...
ITS SPRING BREAK MOTHERFLUCKERS.
AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT IS SO EXCITED?
I EVEN GOT TO DO MY FIRST AND PROLLY MY LAST SENIOR SKIP DAY...
It was pretty hella to say the least.
  I went with my friends to go see Frozen for the.. 8th time I think?
I'm not too sure what it is when it comes to Frozen, but I'm addicted <3
I think I could watch it a few more times before it goes off theaters~
(It's also really funny considering I really don't like Disney movies but this one was too amazing like woahaahahaaaa)
There is that and afterwards we went to the mall and I got some cute accessories! I'll prolly post it with my Bodyline Lucky Pack haul and such.
I'm also thinking about making a make up video since I got a new camera and want to try and see how good of a quality it is!
--
Another big event that is around the corner is Anime Matsuri! I've been fortunate enough to get some tickets earlier on for the convention (not for the tea party tho.. n.n It ran out too quickly.. )
But I'm planning on going with my parents and a few friends tagging along! It's all so exciting! I can't wait! <33
I'll post up more info later on in the week once I get things all settled down and organized~
That's all for now my lovelies~

No comments:

Post a Comment